Deakin University Competition Draw
Terms and Conditions
The promoter of this Competition is:
ABN 56 721 584 203
of 1 Gheringhap Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220
- Information on how to enter this Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- This Competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria.
- This Competition is free to enter and is open to any resident of Victoria who vote for their favourite t-shirt design on shop.deakin.edu.au/you-design-deakin between 2 August and 4 September 2018 manner set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants may only register for this Competition once.
- Employees of Deakin and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this Competition and win the Prize, though staff are allowed to vote on their favourite t-shirt design and their vote will be counted towards the winning t-shirt design.
- This Competition commences at 9.00 am AEST on 2 August 2018 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 4 September 2018.
- There is two prizes to be drawn 2 x $100 pre-paid VISA ® card. The total prize pool is valued at $200.
How to Enter
- The 2 winners will be drawn randomly. If a staff member is randomly drawn from the pool of entrants, subsequent draws will be conducted until an eligible entry is drawn.
- Entrants must complete the entry form, including a voting for their favourite t-shirt design. Entrants must include their name, email address and mobile telephone number.
Selection and Notification of Winners
- Entrants who successfully submit their entry and vote will automatically receive one entry into this Competition.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 5 September at 11am at the Marketing Division offices, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, VIC, 3125.
- Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond to their notification to claim their prize and so that they can be sent their prize by mail.
- If the winner of a prize does not claim the prize within 21 days of the date of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within 28 days of the original draw date.
Consent to Promotion and Collection Statement
- Prizes are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. Deakin’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Deakin accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Personal information provided to Deakin by entrants will be used to conduct the draw, notify the winner and publish the winner’s name.
Deakin complies with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
(Vic) in its treatment of personal information. Entrants have a right to access their personal information held by Deakin. Requests for access to personal information are managed under the Freedom of Information Act 1982